Introduction to Chainmaille | Beginner Earrings
Class Date: Sunday February 26th
Time: 10am to 1pm
Instructor: Sonia Sparling
- Students will learn the proper way to open/close jump rings
- They will learn basic patterns of linking the rings to form intricate chains
- The class will consist of 3 pre-selected earring patterns to teach basic techniques.
- Students will make the following patterns – Love Knot, Byzantine and Byzantine combination earrings.
No previous experience required.
Workshop Fee: $90 +HST per person, includes kit fee for materials.
Registration & Cancellation Policy
How to Register:
Sign up and pay for the workshop via this page.
A signed waiver will be required to proceed in any workshop.
Minimum age of workshop participation is 14.
Minimum 3 students must be registered for the course to run. Maximum 6 students.
COVID Safety precautions – Since the mask mandate is now over, it is up to each student as to whether they would like to wear a mask or not. Each workstation has their own designated tools/equipment with limited overlapping equipment to ensure safety.
Class Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel or reschedule a class, our CANCELLATION POLICY depends on the time until the scheduled class:
- Up to a week, a refund will be issued minus a $15 cancellation fee, or a credit will be given to attend a future workshop. Workshop credits must be used within a 60-day period after cancellation, or it will be forfeited.
- Within 48 hours, no refund or credit is given.
We may reschedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified, and the fees will be refunded.