Introduction to Riveting | How to make a Muskoka Tree pendant
Class Date: Saturday November 26th
Time: 9:30 – 4:30pm
Instructor: Katlyn Sumpton
- Students will learn how to use wire rivets to assemble their pendant. Wire rivets are classic, traditional rivets handmade with wire and a hammer.
- Riveting is a classic, durable and popular way to create cold connections in jewellery designs
- Learn how to use cold connections / riveting to attach your pieces together instead of soldering
No previous experience required.
Workshop Fee: $195.00 +HST per person, includes kit fee for materials, consumables.
Registration & Cancellation Policy
How to Register:
Sign up and pay for the workshop via this page.
A signed waiver will be required to proceed in any workshop.
Minimum age of workshop participation is 16.
Minimum 3 students must be registered for the course to run. Maximum 6 students.
COVID Safety precautions – Since the mask mandate is now over, it is up to each student as to whether they would like to wear a mask or not. Each workstation has their own designated tools/equipment with limited overlapping equipment to ensure safety.
Class Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel or reschedule a class, our CANCELLATION POLICY depends on the time until the scheduled class:
- Up to a week, a refund will be issued minus a $15 cancellation fee, or a credit will be given to attend a future workshop. Workshop credits must be used within a 60-day period after cancellation, or it will be forfeited.
- Within 48 hours, no refund or credit is given.
We may reschedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded.