Mini Workshop | Mother Daughter Infinity Necklace
Class Date: Saturday October 28th
Time: 10am to 1pm
Instructor: Jennifer Wolfe / Kat Sumpton
- Students will learn how to form, solder and pattern two silver circles together
- They will use basic metalsmithing skills such as filing, sawing and hammering, annealing & soldering
- One sterling silver necklace will be made in this class
No previous experience required.
Workshop Fee: $90 +HST per person, includes kit fee for materials.
Registration & Cancellation Policy
How to Register:
Sign up and pay for the workshop via this page.
A signed waiver will be required to proceed in any workshop.
Minimum age of workshop participation is 16.
Minimum 3 students must be registered for the course to run. Maximum 8 students.
COVID Safety precautions – Since the mask mandate is now over, it is up to each student as to whether they would like to wear a mask or not. Each workstation has their own designated tools/equipment with limited overlapping equipment to ensure safety.
Class Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel or reschedule a class, our CANCELLATION POLICY depends on the time until the scheduled class:
- Up to a week, a refund will be issued minus a $15 cancellation fee, or a credit will be given to attend a future workshop. Workshop credits must be used within a 60-day period after cancellation, or it will be forfeited.
- Within 48 hours, no refund or credit is given.
We may reschedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified, and the fees will be refunded.